Convention Attendee Check List

Throughout the years I have attended over 100 conventions and the things I used to pack would differ. Slowly I got used to taking the same thing over and over, and started to realize that some items were essential and other depended on what I wanted out of a convention. Below I have compiled I list of what I think is essential and other things to pack depending on the occasion.

Essentials

  • Badge, printed ticket confirmation, This is #1
    • Or screenshot for easy access
  • Wallet,
  • Phone
  • Portable Charger
  • Charger Head and cable
  • Snacks
  • Refillable water bottle
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Medicine
    • and other essential sanitary products
  • Bag or Backpack

Art Collector

Autograph Essentials

Photographer

  • Camera
  • 2x Battery or more
  • 3x Memory cards
  • Accessories
  • Business Cards

Other

  • Heat
    • Hat
    • Sun screen
    • Extra Socks
  • Cold
    • Beanie
    • Scarf
    • Gloves
  • Program Guide
    • Printed convention floor map

Comments

Popular Posts